Protection of personal data
The following information relates to the protection of your personal data. This is the data that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly, such as your first name, surname, e-mail address and IP address.
Personal data is collected when:
- You surf on the pages of the website 22-03.be. In your browser, those pages begin with '(www.)22-03.be'.
When a link takes you to another website, an online application or a social network, you must check the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data used by those responsible for those services
- You register through the electronic form
You are protected in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (entered into force on 25 May 2018) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Legal bases and purposes of the processing operations
The Royal Decree (15 May 2001) incorporating the FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister outlined the duties of the Directorate General External Communication as follows:
- the creation of a knowledge cell;
- the creation of a communication service centre;
- the organisation, development and coordination of trans-departmental communication and information for and with citizens, the media and policy makers.
The Royal Decree of 19 July 2001 implementing Article 2, 1°, of the Act of 11 April 1994 on the freedom of information (Belgian Law Gazette of 1 September 2001) also outlines the duties of the Directorate General to ensure the design and implementation of the information policy of the federal government, in particular:
- to use all educational means to educate citizens and inform them better about their country;
- to collect the most complete documentation possible on national heritage, activities and achievements;
- to coordinate the initiatives taken in the fields referred to under 1 and 2
Personal data is collected and processed with the aim of:
- Informing you
- Answering your questions
- Handling the files and records that concern you
Data is also collected and processed anonymously:
- For statistical and qualitative purpose, with the aim of improving our services
- To provide you with an answer in your language
If your request for information or services is intended for another department, we provide you with the particulars of that department and you are free to choose whether or not to contact them.
In the situations listed in the table below, personal data is collected and processed automatically.
|Situations||Data collected and processed|
|You visit one or more pages||IP address.|
|You register through the electronic form||First name, surname, passport number, e-mail address, date of birth, address, postal code, city and country, reduced mobility ; first name, surname, date of birth, address, postal code, city of the person who accompanies you, that you have provided.|
The other personal data that may be processed is listed in the data processing register.
This site uses the following cookies:
Cookies needed for the proper functioning of the site:
- session: single session
- language: language selection
he storage duration:
- of your IP address is 12 months;
- of the cookies is 13 months;
- of the information through a registration or accreditation form is limited to the duration of the event in question .
In exceptional cases, such as in the context of legal proceedings, your personal data may be stored for a longer period.
The FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister guarantees the security (integrity and confidentiality) of your personal data. It is protected against unauthorised access, unauthorised use, loss and unauthorised changes.
To this end, we use security methods and procedures that we will not describe in detail here for security reasons.
Please note: Appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures are taken to guarantee a level of security that is appropriate with regard to the risks.
Right of inspection, modification, objection and deletion
You have certain rights relating to the personal data that we use: the right of inspection, the right of modification, the right to object and the right to have data deleted.
Your application will be processed within 30 calendar days. If your application is complex or if our department has to deal with a large number of applications, that period may be extended by 60 days.
Please send an e-mail or letter to our Data Protection Officer together with a scanned copy or paper copy of your identity document containing your signature to the following address in order to exercise your rights:
Federal Public Service (FPS) Chancellery of the Prime Minister
Courtesy of the Data Protection Officer
Rue Ducale 4
If you consider that the FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35